|Learn the Flash Technique from Dr Phil Manfield
The 2019 UK workshops are now complete – further workshops are planned on April 24th (Friday – Birmingham) and 25th (Saturday – London) 2020.
Booking links will be uploaded when available.
Feedback from the 2018 workshop included comments such as:
· Literally the best workshop I have ever attended & will leave with skills that will transform my practice.
· Brilliant – I can use Flash immediately in my EMDR practice.
· Comprehensive, interesting and totally compelling.
· Excellent presenter – very clear, engaging, open to questions, interactive and willing to share resources and tips.
This workshop will provide the basic skills that will allow attendees to immediately begin using the Flash Technique in their own clinical practices. Review of research that supports and explains Flash Technique are included.
Teaching methods include:
· Videos of Flash Technique sessions
· Live demonstrations with volunteer attendees
· Group practicums in which all attendees experience conducting and receiving the Flash Technique with each other
· Troubleshooting instructions
· Q & A
For further questions, please email the event organiser, Justin Havens, at email@example.com
In October 2015, I invited Sandra Paulsen PhD, a renowned therapist and speaker to teach her Early Trauma Protocol to 90 EMDR Therapists in London.
96% rated the workshop and presenter as ‘very good’ or ‘excellent’. Comments received from delegates such as ‘enlightening, challenging, exciting, mind blowing stuff’
Sandra returned in October 2016 to teach the remaining 2 workshops which make up her suite of advanced EMDR training: “Looking Through the Eyes: EMDR & Ego State Therapy across the Dissociative Continuum” and “Toward an Embodied Self – Somatic Methods for EMDR Practitioners”
All 3 workshops are now available to view online at www.sfrankelgroup.com, and once completed alongside a short knowledge test, allow CPD points to be claimed. The access fees range from $79 to $145 depending on which workshop is selected.
If you wish to find out more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org