|Learn the Flash Technique from Dr Philip Manfield: Edinburgh (21st Sept), Manchester (28th Sept) and London (3rd/4th Oct)
The links to purchase tickets are below:
Edinburgh Saturday 21st September 2019: https://www.brownpapertickets.com/event/4211775
Manchester Saturday 28th September 2019: https://www.brownpapertickets.com/event/4211747
London Thursday 3rd October 2019: https://www.brownpapertickets.com/event/4306515
London Friday 4th October 2019: https://www.brownpapertickets.com/event/4211786
Advanced Workshop Saturday 5th October 2019: https://www.brownpapertickets.com/event/4211796
Following on from a successful London workshop in 2018 where Dr Philip Manfield taught the Flash Technique to over 150 EMDR therapists, we are pleased to welcome Philip back to the UK for a series of further full day workshops in Edinburgh, Manchester and London on 21st September, 28th September and 4th October respectively (6 EMDR CPD points have been awarded for Edinburgh – 6 CPD points for the other workshops have been applied for, but are not granted until after the Edinburgh workshop. (I have been assured that this will not be a problem). A further 3 hour ADVANCED workshop is being held on Saturday 5th October in London for those who have previously attended the full day workshop or webinar (3 EMDR CPD points award).
All workshops cost £149 and last a full day and include lunch, refreshments, handouts and CPD certificates.
Attendees can also join the flash technique listserv, currently with 950 members, providing the opportunity to receive all the latest developments in the Flash Technique literally as they happen. Although webinars are available, this live workshop offers the possibility for attendees to actually practice conducting the flash technique with each other.
Feedback from the 2018 workshop included comments such as:
· Literally the best workshop I have ever attended & will leave with skills that will transform my practice.
· Brilliant – I can use Flash immediately in my EMDR practice.
· Comprehensive, interesting and totally compelling.
· Excellent presenter – very clear, engaging, open to questions, interactive and willing to share resources and tips.
This workshop will provide the basic skills that will allow attendees to immediately begin using the Flash Technique in their own clinical practices. Review of research that supports and explains Flash Technique are included.
Teaching methods include:
· Videos of Flash Technique sessions
· Live demonstrations with volunteer attendees
· Group practicums in which all attendees experience conducting and receiving the Flash Technique with each other
· Troubleshooting instructions
· Q & A
For further questions, please email the event organiser, Justin Havens, at firstname.lastname@example.org